• Lead or participate in key stakeholder strategy planning meetings, resume screenings, phone interviews, consensus meetings, interview set up, and offer processes.
• Develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies aimed to generate robust candidate pipelines.
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders and candidates on fluctuations and candidate progress.
• Ensures OFCCP and EEOC requirements are met by the recruiting process through a thorough understanding of employment law and regulations.
• Participates in projects and assignments as needed.
*Position located in St. Louis, MO. Local and experienced Remote candidates will be considered*
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM):
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma accompanied by 2+ years of recruitment
1+ years’ experience recruiting/sourcing candidates, sales lead generation, or customer service related role
1+ years’ experience conducting business, project related, or competitive intelligence research preferred.
1+ years’ experience conducting Boolean searches for business related research or sourcing preferred
1+ years’ experience cold calling for sourcing candidates or new business preferred.